Anyone watching Create & Craft last week will have seen me fail to contain my excitement for an amazing collection of Dovecraft dies and the sassy Kiss and Makeup collection.
I demoed two completely different Dovecraft collections. My first hour was all about the amazing compact dies and later, in the second hour, it was time to Kiss and Makeup with the funky ‘beauty-ful’ scrapbooking and cardmaking kits.
The die collection is perfect on every level and includes the irresistible flamingo, unicorn and peacock, not to mention the skull, hearts, flowers, butterflies, a front door, sentiments and much more. From those just starting out die cutting to those with hundreds of dies already in their stash these 18 individual dies (packaged as 13 sets) have the latest trends and everyday crafting sorted.
All of the dies are suitable for smaller die cutting machines and won’t take up too much room to store either. They are the conveniently sized to be able to provide a focus to your card as well as home decor, scrapbooking, gift wrap and other papercraft projects.
The quality of the dies is outstanding, easily cutting through felt, fabric, vellum, vinyl, 200gsm+ cardstock, glitter card and more
For even more inspiration, head to my preview post here: https://kathycraftstv.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/wine-bottle-gift-box-and-show-previews/
My second demo took an unexpected turn when I removed the unicorns before cutting the squares I had die cut them from so this picture shows how it should have looked on the left, and the ‘live’ version on the right! Nothing like trying to pull a live demo back from the brink!!!
When it came to second show and The Kiss and Makeup collection I was unashamedly self indulgent, creating a scrapbook layout of my daughter and her bestie.
Both the cardmaking and scrapbooking kit are perfect for paper addicts and will set your creativity soaring. You can find some of my previous makes using this collection at: https://kathycraftstv.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/wine-bottle-gift-box-and-show-previews/
Here are 5 things you may not know about the Dovecraft Kiss and Makeup kit:
- The Dovecraft Kiss and Makeup collection is designed by Kendra Dandy of Bouffants and Broken Hearts – Kendra’s illustrations have been seen at the likes of Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, Bobbi Brown and Sephora. You can read about her creativity and crafty vibe here.
- Two Dovecraft Kiss and Makeup kits have been collated specifically for cardmakers and scrapbookers and are available on Create & Craft TV in the UK and USA. You can buy individual items from the Dovecraft Kiss and Makeup collection at the Range, the papers and scrapbook album at Hobbycraft and selections at hundreds of independent craft shops across the UK.
- Crafters have been going crazy for this kit. There is tons of inspiration on the Craft Blog Inspiration Gallery.
- Whether you’re making something for a 5 year old or 50 year old (and beyond) the Dovecraft Kiss and Makeup collection is perfect for bright, fun and funky personalised makes.
- The Dovecraft Kiss and Makeup collection is perfect for a huge range of papercrafting including home decor, gift wrap, scrapbooking, cardmaking and much, much more. Share your makes using the hashtags #Dovecraft and #Kissandmakeup or tag Kathy Crafts TV on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.