It’s almost here! The moment we have all been waiting for. OK, so you may not know you’ve been waiting for it, but when you see this you won’t be able to wait for tomorrow’s launch (5pm on Create and Craft TV – Sky 674, Freeview 23, Virgin 748, Freesat 813, Apple TV and Amazon Fire or online at http://www.createandcraft.com/Gb/TVschedule in case you were wondering.)
I am so excited to finally be able to reveal the much anticipated Dovecraft Bee Happy collection!
I have already had comments on my Facebook and Instagram posts asking when this will be avaialble following the images I’ve already shared, and now, I can confirm, I will be launching this collection on Create & Craft TV tomorrow!!!
I can’t wait to show you my demos. I will definitely be using the bee stamp as I am obsessed with it! Nothing is safe at the moment, I am stamping everything…notebooks, scrapbook pages, gift bags, I may even try stamping myself a temporary tatoo. Not for the live show though; we have to hide any tatoos when we are in the studio, but if you read my previous post you will know that I don’t have any!
Trimcraft’s marketing manager, Claire, has made the most amazing scarf by using the stamp with fabric paint. It will be on display during the show as I think it will interfere with my microphone if I try and wear it. You can see it on her Instagram page @i_heart_maggie.
You will have heard me say before how much I love a papercraft kit that contains a stamp. It just means that your kit is fabulous value as you have something that will remain in your craft stash for life, long after the papers and embellishments have gone. This stamp set is so versatile it can be used alone and create the most amazing projects. Just look at what happens when you repeat stamp on a background paper! I love it!!!
In addition to the show at 5pm, I’ve also filmed a few videos for the channel’s Craftober promotion so keep checking in every day to see the fantastic tutorials from the crafty guests and ambassadors.
I do hope you can watch the show and get your Bee Happy kit. Included in the collection available on the show will be:
- 12×12 paper pad – adorable designs with foil, glitter and pearlescent effects. There are hives, bees, florals and gorgeous illustrations so I know you’re going to love them, all 36 of them. They’re acid and lignin free so great for scrapbooking and they have the FSC certification meaning they’re sustainably sourced.
- There are five stamps. In addition to the bee seen above, there’s a flower, three wild flowers growing, a detailed leaf and a ‘don’t worry bee happy’ sentiment.
- Three rolls of washi tape, each 5 metres long!
- Mini pegs, yellow, white and some with gold glitter
- 117 self adhesive jewells
- 8 paper frames with a honeycomb design in gold foil effect
- A puffy sticker sheet
- 6 self adhesive sentiment toppers
- 6 gold bee charms
To buy, or discover more, visit the Create and Craft web site. See you tomorrow at 5pm.